Get a Grip-Wig Grip
WIG GRIPPER is made with microfiber material. The nap of the fabric holds the wig in place after you have placed your wig on your head.
How to Wear
In order for the grip to work properly, it has to be worn in a certain position to allow the nap of the fabric to maximize the the gripping process. The front curve of the grip follows the curve of the hairline and Velcros in back. The Get a Grip label must be on the outside and behind the right ear.(The label has changed from the picture).
Care & Maintenance
You should wash your wig grip as needed to clean off any natural oils that will collect on your wig grip.
- Hand wash your wig grip in warm water for long lasting results.
- Wash with velcro tabs locked in place because it keeps the velcro from snagging the sticking on edge.
- Use 1 tsp of laundry detergent in warm water.
- Rub gently to remove natural oils.
- Towel dry and hang on towel rack to dry.